I think this one could be a real challenge, but I promise you that it will be a fun one! The challenge this time is to create something with your handwriting or with a handwriting-inspired product.
The handwritten look is super hot right now.
You see it on T-shirts.
And you even see handwriting on things like napkins and mugs.
In the May issue of Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine, we highlighted the handwritten look in the Trend Talk column. Check out these cool projects.
Miriam Pranter made the letters for her card here by drawing them on patterned paper and then cutting them out.
(Hey Girl Card by Miriam Pranter)
Not a fan of using your handwriting? Well, use a handwritten product instead.
Jill Dewey Hawkins used alphabet stamps that look hand drawn on this card here.
(SO Your Mom Card by Jill Dewey Hawkins)
And I used a pre-made tag with handwriting on it. To give it more of a homespun look, I added some additional doodles with a white pen.
(Be You Card by Teri Anderson)
- Create a paper crafted project (card, gift bag, tag, layout, home decor item, mini-book cover, etc.) that uses handwriting or a handwriting-inspired product.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Hip on Handwriting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- Projects previously created that fit the exact specifications of this challenge can be linked, provided they were created within four weeks of this posting. You must include an ETA (edited to add) that explains that you are adding it to the Moxie Fab World challenge in order to be eligible.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EST on Sunday, May 11th.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Thursday, May 15th and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as something yummy from the moxie magical prize drawer. (And an important challenge note: We apologize, but due to increased shipping costs Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine is no longer shipping prizes outside the U.S. But we definitely don't want our international Moxie Fab World challenge winners to walk away empty handed. If your shipping address is outside the US and your project is selected, you'll receive a one-year subscription to Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine. If you're an existing subscriber, your subscription will extend. Thanks for understanding!)