I think you are going to have fun with this challenge. This challenge is all about stencils!
Stencils are a "hot, hot, HOT" product for paper crafting and memory keeping right now.
In fact, stencils could be found all over the show floor at the recent CHA Mega Show.
Here are a few examples of stencils:
She showed many creative ways to use stencils, ranging using them with spray mists and modeling pastes to tracing them with pens.
You can even use a stencil as a stitching template.
(Thinking of You by Kimberly Crawford)
And you can even use a stencil to dry emboss.
(Made My Day by Kimberly Crawford)
Want to play? Well, here's how to take part in this challenge.
- Create a paper crafted project (card, gift bag, tag, layout, home decor item, mini-book cover, etc.) that uses stencils.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Stencils: Styling with Stencils Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- Projects previously created that fit the exact specifications of this challenge can be linked, provided they were created within four weeks of this posting. You must include an ETA (edited to add) that explains that you are adding it to the Moxie Fab World challenge in order to be eligible.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EST on Friday, April 11th.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, April 16th and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as something yummy from the moxie magical prize drawer. (And an important challenge note: We apologize, but due to increased shipping costs Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine is no longer shipping prizes outside the U.S. But we definitely don't want our international Moxie Fab World challenge winners to walk away empty handed. If your shipping address is outside the US and your project is selected, you'll receive a one-year subscription to Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine. If you're an existing subscriber, your subscription will extend. Thanks for understanding!)