Are you getting some ideas? Here are some projects from the issue to spur your creativity even further:
You Are No. 1 Card by Betsy Veldman, p. 64
Moxie Fab Alert: Betsy's card is even more trendy (and ah-mazing!) because she's paired gold with one of the hippest colors of the year, mint green.
To the Stars & Back by Kim Kesti, p. 65
Moxie Fab Alert: A gold glitter marker adds some trendy twinkle to these little stars!
Day to Celebrate Card by Windy Robinson, p. 65
Moxie Fab Alert: Windy created this gold foil look by spray painting a flower she bought at her local craft store.
For 4 more moxie fab projects, see pages 100-101 of the digital issue.
Whether you dip, spray, glitter, paint, foil, or emboss, we're going to get our Midas touch on with this fun challenge! Here's how to join in on all the fun:
- Create a paper crafted project (card, gift bag, tag, layout, home decor item, mini-book cover, etc.) that incorporates gold in an innovative way.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the All That Glitters is Gold Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- Projects previously created that fit the exact specifications of this challenge can be linked, provided they were created within four weeks of this posting. You must include an ETA (edited to add) that explains that you are adding it to the Moxie Fab World challenge in order to be eligible.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EDT on Monday, October 7.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, October 9 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as something yummy from my moxie magical prize drawer.
PS For even more golden inspiration, click on over to my All That Glitters is Gold Pinterest board for more than 50 additional moxie fab images. And bring a hanky! The drool factor is pretty serious over there as well!