It's Tuesday Trigger time! Load up your approaches to this moxie fab Trigger following these fun-tastic deets:
- Create a paper crafted project that is inspired by this week’s Trigger and post it to your blog by Sunday, June 2. (It's a two-weeker!)
- Then, click on the title of your blog post, copy the URL at the top, and link it using Mr. Linky below.
- Please show the Trigger on your blog and link back to the Tuesday Trigger to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- Please include a statement as to how and why you were inspired as sometimes it isn't easy to tell. :)
- Projects previously created that fit the exact specifications of this challenge can be linked, provided they were created within four weeks of this posting. You must include an ETA (edited to add) that explains that you are adding it to the Moxie Fab World challenge in order to be eligible.
- If you don't have a blog, post your project to this flickr group and link it to Mr. Linky as soon as you've grabbed the URL.
Congrats to this week's Trigger Targets who posted their interpretations to last week's Trigger, Right on Target! I would moxie LOVE it if you could check out their projects and leave them some love on their blogs!
Targets, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the Trigger Target badge:
...and I'll tell you how to get all linked up! If you've already received a badge, feel free to add this one to your list!
Congrats also to this week's random winner:
Joan, send me an email with your address and I'll hook you up with a moxie fab prize from my moxie magical prize drawer as my thanks to you for playing along!
Ready? Set! Let the linking begin!