Who's ready for another trendy challenge straight from the pages of Card Creations, Volume 11? I mean, so far, so good, right? On Monday, I introduced the Washi Tape Challenge, yesterday I announced the Emphasize the Negative Challenge, and today, well, today is all about the hip and happy speech bubble.
That's right! Speech bubbles are everywhere these days. Whether as a die-cut, a stamp, an embellishment, or as an element of a patterned paper collection, speech bubbles are the "talk of the town." Check it:
This Way to Smiles by Cristina Nunez Regueiro, p. 73
Moxie Fab Alert: Talk about a happy card! I just love the way Cristina has used the design technique of repetition to emphasize this fun trend!
Sophisticated Love You by Joscelyn Cutchens, p. 79
Moxie Fab Alert: The message couldn't be more clear. It's big, it's bold, it's bright, it's loud, and it's oh-so-moxie fab!
Aren't these cards just so hip and happy, my friends? It's a trend that's easy, accessible, and fuN, fUN, FUN, and I can't WAIT to see what you do with it! Here's how to throw your hat into the proverbial ring:
- Create a paper crafted card that incorporates a speech bubble(s) in an innovative way.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Speech Bubble Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EDT on Monday, April 1.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, April 3 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a copy of Card Creations, Volume 11.
PS There's more fun to be had in Card Creations Week over on Paper Crafts Connection, friends! Click HERE for more sneak peeks into this inspiring issue!