It's hard to believe, but we've already arrived at our final day of our week-long celebration of the release of Card Creations, Volume 11, friends! And what a week it has been! So far, I've selected 4 of the trendiest trends represented in the issue (washi tape, negative space, speech bubbles, and ombre) and invited you to have some fun by incorporating those trends into a paper crafted card.
And while we've already done a challenge on chevrons (remember our Chevron Chic Challenge way back in May of 2011?), our trend-watching during CHA Week this past winter showed that all indications are that chevrons are still going super strong. Check it:
Shabby So Sorry by Ashley Harris, p. 109
Moxie Fab Alert: Often considered a clean and graphic pattern, these chevrons are distressed, making them perfect for this shabby chic sympathy card.
Chevron Mother's Day by Cristina Kowalczyk, p. 92
Moxie Fab Alert: I love that Cristina has used a soft pink chevron background to set off the beautiful layered flower in this gorgeous card!
How 'bout you? Are you still diggin' on the chevrons? If so, here's how to join in on all the fun:
- Create a paper crafted card that incorporates chevrons in an innovative way.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EDT on Monday, April 1.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, April 3 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a copy of Card Creations, Volume 11.
PS Paper Crafts Connection's got a big ol' blog hop to close out the week! Click HERE for even more moxie fab fun!
PPS This is your last weekend to work on your approaches to our moxie FUN Camera Craze Challenge. Be sure and "click" on over! Haha!