There's a little column nestled between pages 87 and 89 of the January/February issue of Paper Crafts magazine, my friends. It's called Moxie Fabs, and not only does it explore one of the trendiest trends out there in the world of paper crafting these days, but it also has the makings of the latest and greatest challenge here in the Moxie Fab World.
Now, I'm not gonna lie, I am over-the-moon excited by the timing of the trend we explore in this issue--cameras. For we couldn't have timed it better considering that cameras were the #1 trend at the CHA Winter show. I know, right? Even better, this means there couldn't possibly be a better time for you to give this trend your best shot, considering all the moxie fab product there is out there for you to draw from.
Indeed, I don't know when I've had an easier time gathering images to inspire you. Check it:
And if that weren't enough to get your creative juices flowing, check out these moxie fab creations from the column itself:
Picture Perfect Friend Card by Kim Kesti, p. 87
Moxie Fab Alert: Not only are the repeatedly stamped cameras trendy, but the neon multi-striped ribbon packs an additional trendy punch!
Snappy Birthday Card by Teri Anderson, p. 89
Moxie Fab Alert: Camera icons are rife with punny sentiment possibilities!
You & I Click Box by Betsy Veldman, p. 88
Moxie Fab Alert: Get outta town! a treat box shaped like a camera? Moxie to the ever-livin' FAB!
How about you? Are these ideas clicking? If so, I'd moxie love for you to shoot a project (or two) my way! Here's how to play:
- Create a paper crafted project (card, gift bag, tag, layout, home decor item, mini-book cover, etc.) that incorporates a camera element in an innovative way.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EDT on Monday, March 11.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, March 13 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as something yummy from my moxie magical prize drawer.
PS This isn't the first time we've explored the trendy camera here in the Moxie Fab World. Click HERE and HERE for even more inspiration!
PPS I showed you 20--count 'em--20 cameras from my Pinterest board entitled Camera Craze. Click HERE to see 36 more!