Hip! Hip! Hooray! We're celebrating--jumping up and down for joy, more like--the release of one of the best ways to rev up your mojo since the first person pressed a stamp to an ink pad!
With 293 inspiring card designs, 75 Creative Card Challenges is all about "jump"-starting your creativity. Yesterday we got started with the Use 10 Embellishments Challenge, and today I can't WAIT to introduce our Make a Card with a Window Challenge. Check it:
Circle of Friends Card by Sarah J. Moerman, p. 126
Moxie Fab Alert: The whole purpose of creating a window on a card is to add an interactive surprise. In this bright and cheerful card, Sarah has punched a hole in the front of the card and stamped the "friend" circle on the inside of the card so that when you open it up, there is a sweet little something that takes you from the outside to the inside.
Rainbow Hello Card by Jennifer McGuire, p. 127
Moxie Fab Alert: What I like most about this card is that the rainbow blooms from the center of the die-cut cloud, giving even more interest and dimension to the window that the cloud creates.
For more moxie fab cards that have windows, see pages 126 and 127.
Are you thinking of clever ways to add a window to your cards? If so, here's how to join in on all the fun:
- Create a paper crafted card that incorporates a window in an innovative way.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Make a Card with a Window Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EDT on Monday, February 4.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, February 6 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a copy of 75 Creative Card Challenges.
PS Be sure and click on over to Paper Crafts Connection where the party continues full blast!