Is it just me, or has this week just flown right by? It could be because I've been in Utah all this week ahead of CHA (which begins TOMORROW!) I've been catching up with my daughter, my mom, and my brother as well as spending some important time in the Paper Crafts offices reconnecting, planning, strategizing, and laughing with all my good friends.
At any rate, we have come to the end of our fun 75 Creative Card Challenges Week and you know me, I tend to save my favorites for the very end. And while the challenges I've introduced to you this week are designed to s-t-r-e-t-c-h your creativity, I chose this one for the pure fun of it.
Announcing the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge. That's right! You're task is nothing other than to create a card that is no larger than 3"x 3". It doesn't have to be a square card. It can be 2" x 1 1/2". Or 2 1/4" x 2 1/2". The trick is to make a teeny tiny card that is no larger than 3" x 3". Does that sound like fun or what? Check it:
Baby Elephant Card by Laura Bassen, p. 50
Moxie Fab Alert: I'm not sure there's anything much more delightful than an itty bitty card--but an itty bitty shaped card like this one? Get outta town! (Note: This card measures 2" x 1 1/2".)
Tiny Thanks Card by Julie Campbell, p. 51
Moxie Fab Alert: Oh be still me itty bitty-loving heart! Is this not the cutest card you've ever seen? And trendy! Ohmyohmyohmy this card brings me unspeakable joy of the cutie patootie variety. (Note: This card measures 3" square.)
To see more moxie fab itty bitty cards, go to pages 50 and 51.
Aren't you thinking this could be some of the most fun you've had since, well, yesterday when I announced that challenge for 75 Creative Card Challenges Week? If so, here are the deets you'll need to join in on all the fun:
- Create a paper crafted project card that is no larger than 3" x 3". Please include the dimensions of the card someplace near the photo of the card.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EDT on Monday, February 4.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, February 6 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a copy of 75 Creative Card Challenges.
PS We're finishing out the week with a moxie ah-mazing blog hop that begins over on Paper Crafts Connection! Good luck and have fun!
PPS BE SURE and join me first thing tomorrow morning for CHA! I'd love to take you with me! As I've done in the past, I'll be posting live updates from the showroom floor throughout the show on the Moxie Fab World Facebook Fan Page so you won't miss a thing. If you haven't done so already, click HERE to LIKE the page, then click "Show in News Feed." And rest assured, it promises to be one moxie fab time!