Who's excited for the first Moxie Fab World Challenge of 2013?
Who's just as excited for a week-long celebration of Paper Crafts magazine's latest and greatest 165-page special interest publication available only on newsstands, 75 Creative Card Challenges? That's right! This bad boy is packed with 75--count 'em--75 truly creative card challenges designed to *SPARK* your creativity in the new year.
Let's face it. In a perfect world, our mojo would never leave us. We would have ideas galore with plenty of time to execute them in a studio filled with all the products and tools our little hearts desired.
Barring access to this particular brand of card-making utopia, 75 Creative Card Challenges is the next best thing! In a creative slump? Simply turn to one of our challenges, break out the required materials, and go all crafty on it!
From challenges such as Use a Paper Bag (Challenge #14, p. 32) to Use a Clip in a Unique Way (Challenge #63, p. 134) to Make a Game-Inspired Card (Challenge #75, p. 158) to Use an Item from the Garage (Challenge #27, p. 58) to Use an Entire Package of Embellishments (Challenge #4, p. 52), this issue is a perfect way to jump into a project you might never have ever considered before.
This week you are cordially invited to join us for 5 of these FUN challenges beginning with today's moxie fab challenge--Use 10 Different Embellishments. Check it:
Thanks for the Perfect Day Card by Teri Anderson, p. 20
Moxie Fab Alert: How fun is this sweet card with not just 10, but 15 buttons to create one of the happiest trees I have ever seen!
You & Me Card by Rae Barthel, p. 21
Moxie Fab Alert: In this moxie rustic card, Rae has added 11 wooden hearts and arrows to this lovey dovey, making the card feel joyful and celebratory.
Whaddayasay? Are you thinking about all the moxie possibilities? Are you checking your embellies stash to see which 10 (or more) you could add to a card to give it more "umph?" If so, here are the deets you'll need to join in on all the fun:
- Create a paper crafted card that uses 10 or more embellishments in an innovative way.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Use 10 Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EDT on Monday, February 4.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, February 6 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a copy of 75 Creative Card Challenges.
PS Be sure and click on over to Paper Crafts Connection to see how we're celebrating over there!
PS CHA begins on Saturday of this week! After having to miss not one, but two conventions due to my rotator cuff issues in my right shoulder last year, I can't BEGIN to tell you how excited I am. And guess what? As per usual, I'll be bringing you along for the ride with my ever-popular Moxie Fab World Facebook posts from the show room floor. Thing is, Facebook has changed the algorithm they use to populate business pages which means that you might not be seeing Moxie Fab World posts in your news feed on a regular basis. The good news is there's a quick fix for this! Click HERE for a quick tutorial on how to see the Moxie Fab World and all your favorite pages just in time for the Big Show!