With World Card Making Day just 3 little days away, the countdown here in the Moxie Fab World and on Paper Crafts Connection continues! To start things off today, I've got a question for you. Do you know which occasion for which our readers create handmade cards the very most?
Wait for it...
That's right. Survey after survey after survey, birthday cards are the most popular types of cards that you, our dear readers, like to create for your friends and loved ones. And since World Card Making Day is all about celebrating the joy of the handmade card, I thought, what the hey! Let's have some fun making some birthday cards for a chance to win this moxie-tacular prize from Paper Crafts magazine:
As you know, we're uploading our cards this week (Christmas and hello/thinking of you so far) to the World Card Making Day Gallery and then linking them up here for a chance to win. I've been offering some yummy inspiration from the past years' galleries and can't wait to show you these cards I found to help get your creative juices flowing. Check it:
Aren't these cards fun, my friends? I know you're chomping at the bit to get started loading up your birthday card creations, so let's get to the deets, shall we? Here's what you need to do to play:
- Create a birthday card.
- Go to the World Card Making Day Gallery by clicking HERE.
- Either create a new profile or log-in with your Paper Crafts magazine website log-in.
- Click on "Create Gallery."
- Follow the prompts until your card is uploaded to the Gallery.
- Click on the specific URL for your card in the gallery and add it to Mr. Linky below by midnight EDT on Monday, October 15.
- Two random lucky winners will be selected from the projects linked up to Mr. Linky below and will receive the 5 special issues from Paper Crafts magazine shown above. International winners will receive digital copies.
- Winners will be announced on our weekly Winnerday! post on Tuesday, October 23. Be sure and check back on that day to see if you are one of the luckies!
But wait! There's more! Submit your card to our World Card Making Day Contest for a chance to be published in our March/April 2013 issue and win THIS amazing prize!
Before I go, I want to emphasize that you've got to add your card to the World Card Making Day Gallery and link it to Mr. Linky below. Cards that are linked to personal blogs will not be considered. Oh, and feel free to increase your chances of winning by adding as many birthday cards as you would like. The more the merrier!
See you in the Gallery,