I can hardly believe it's already Day 4 of our moxie fabulous World Card Making Day Week celebration here in the Moxie Fab World and on Paper Crafts Connection, can you? Just 2 more days until the Big Day, and there's still so much more partying to do! So let's get right to it, shall we?
In addition to Christmas cards, hello/thinking of you cards, and birthday cards, love cards are also high on your list of favorite cards to make for someone dear. As I was clicking through the World Card Making Day Gallery, I found these "love"-lies to share with you today. Check it:
Don't these cards just bring the love, my friends? And aren't you excited to create a love card for two chances to win this suite of specials from Paper Crafts magazine worth $74.95?
It's never been easier to make a card and win in the Moxie Fab World! Here's how to play:
- Create a love card.
- Go to the World Card Making Day Gallery by clicking HERE.
- Either create a new profile or log-in with your Paper Crafts magazine website log-in.
- Click on "Create Gallery."
- Follow the prompts until your card is uploaded to the Gallery.
- Click on the specific URL for your card in the gallery and add it to Mr. Linky below by midnight EDT on Monday, October 15.
- Two random lucky winners will be selected from the projects linked up to Mr. Linky below and will receive the 5 special issues from Paper Crafts magazine shown above. International winners will receive digital copies.
- Winners will be announced on our weekly Winnerday! post on Tuesday, October 23. Be sure and check back on that day to see if you are one of the luckies!
But wait! There's more! Submit your card to our World Card Making Day Contest for a chance to be published in our March/April 2013 issue and win THIS amazing prize!
And don't forget! Your cards must be added to the Gallery first and then linked to Mr. Linky here in the Moxie Fab World. Cards that are linked to personal blogs will not be considered. Oh, and feel free to increase your chances of winning by adding as many love cards as you would like. The more the merrier!
See you in the Gallery,
PS I've got a World Card Making Day post over on Paper Crafts Connection today, friends, in which I talk about how grateful I am for the connections that I've made through this giving craft of ours! Be sure and check it out by clicking HERE!