It's Day 2 of World Card Making Day Week, friends, and here in the Moxie Fab World and on Paper Crafts Connection, we are throwing one heckuva pre-party! Yesterday, we kicked off the holiday card making season with an opportunity to win this ah-mazing prize package from Paper Crafts magazine worth $74.95 just by making a Christmas card:
...and today I'm giving you the same opportunity just for making a hello and/or thinking of you card. After all, is there anything quite so sweet than creating a handmade card for someone dear just to say "hello"?
There's all kinds of moxie inspiration in our World Card Making Galleries, as you can see from this fantastic sampling of cards that pertain to our focus today. Check it:
Whaddayatink? Are you ready to play? If so, simply follow these steps to join in on all the fun!
- Create a hello or thinking of you card.
- Go to the World Card Making Day Gallery by clicking HERE.
- Either create a new profile or log-in with your Paper Crafts magazine website log-in.
- Click on "Create Gallery."
- Follow the prompts until your card is uploaded to the Gallery.
- Click on the specific URL for your card in the gallery and add it to Mr. Linky below by midnight EDT on Monday, October 15.
- Two random lucky winners will be selected from the projects linked up to Mr. Linky below and will receive the 5 special issues from Paper Crafts magazine shown above. International winners will receive digital copies.
- Winners will be announced on our weekly Winnerday! post on Tuesday, October 23. Be sure and check back on that day to see if you are one of the luckies!
But wait! There's more! Submit your card to our World Card Making Day Contest for a chance to be published in our March/April 2013 issue and win THIS amazing prize!
See you in the Gallery,
PS Important note! Your cards must be added and linked to the World Card Making Day Gallery in order to be eligible to win. Cards linked to personal blogs will not be considered. Thanks!
PPS Scroll down for our weekly Winnerday! post.