Not too yellow, not too blue, mint green is that soothing shade in between. And whether you pair it with a pop of color, a shiny metallic, a subtle complimentary, a touch of white, or present us with a monochromatic dream, I'd love to see how you feature this sweet shade of green in a paper crafted project.
Here's the 411 on how to join in on all the minty fun:
- Create a paper crafted project (card, gift bag, tag, layout, home decor item, mini-book cover, etc.) that features the color mint green in an innovative way.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Minty Fresh Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EDT on Monday, September 3.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, September 5 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as something wonderful from my moxie magical prize drawer.
Let's get fresh with mint,