Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your concern and well-wishes. All y'all have helped me get through this difficult challenge with a great deal more strength and a much more positive attitude than ever would have been possible without you. You guys are the best of the best!
A huge thanks also to my moxie fab co-workers who have jumped in to help out when I needed it the most. It's well-documented that I love my job to pieces, but Jennifer, Kerri, Susan, Kelly, and Holly are the best reasons why that is so true.
And now, without further ado, let's talk Stamp It! Cards, shall we?
Hot off the presses, this ninth incarnation if its kind will quickly become your go-to stamping inspiration. Covering all your favorite occasions, this 164-page beauty is nothing short of spectacular. Page after page, I find myself ooh-ing and ah-ing, and I'm sure you will be, too!
To celebrate, I'd love to invite you to participate in our customary week of challenges, beginning with today's challenge, the Thank You Challenge. Check out these trendies from the issue to stoke your stampy fires:
Medallion Thank You Card by Natasha Kara, p. 141
Moxie Fab Alert: The beauty of this card lies in its simple complexity, if you will. It is simple in its color scheme and design, and complex in its texture and pattern. A perfectly executed combination, if you ask me!
Merci Card by Jennifer McGuire, p. 148
Moxie Fab Alert: The stamping in this gorgeous card is wonderfully done. From the repetitive stamping in the background to the embossed focal point in the foreground to the spritzing that gives this card its all-over colorful shine, this card is moxie to the ever livin' fab!
Little Things Card by Heidi Van Laar, p. 146
Moxie Fab Alert: Not only do I love this mixxy-matchy stampy-stamped card, but I love the technique that was used to create it. Heidi stamped and embossed the leaves on kraft cardstock, trimmed away a select few of the leaves and adhered different patterned papers behind them. Pretty cool, huh?
Are you inspired to create a stamped thank you card after having seen these great examples? If so, here's the low-down on how to join in on all the fun:
- Create a thank you card in which stamping is the primary technique.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Stamp It! Cards Thank You Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EDT on Monday, July 23.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, July 25 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a copy of Stamp It! Cards, Volume 9.
PS Thank you so much for your patience on the Card Creations Week challenges. You have until next Monday, July 2 at midnight to upload your approaches. I'll announce the winners next Wednesday, July 4. Please be aware that because my shoulder is still quite tender, I won't be leaving comments on your entries, but I will be delighting privately in each and every one.
PPS Who will be this year's Gallery Idol? The Top 5 have been announced and their Round Four cards will be posted at noon MDT! Be sure and click on over to Paper Crafts Connection to see how to cast your vote for this year's winner!