It's Day 4 of our week-long celebration of the release of Stamp It! Cards, the latest and greatest 164-page special interest publication from your friends at Paper Crafts magazine, and I tell you what, we are having ourselves one moxie fab time!
With 295 inspiring ideas for beginners to intermediates, Stamp It! Cards is everything you need to get your stamp on. And since there's so much to love, I thought it only appropriate that we include a little love challenge in this week's array of ways to play. Check it out these love-lies from the issue itself:
You + Me = Together Card by Lisa Arana, p. 102
Moxie Fab Alert: The play on formulas combined with that 3-D heart element attached with paper surgical tape is an equation for greatness!
Heart You Card by Angeline Yong Jeet Leen, p. 100
Moxie Fab Alert: These trendy cross-stitch hearts have my own heart going pitter patter!
I Love You This Much Card by Emily Branch, p. 103
Moxie Fab Alert: It's "clear" to see that the maker of this card is overflowing with love!
Are you in the mood for love? Stampy love, that is? If so, here are the deets you'll need to join in on all the fun:
- Create a love card in which stamping is the primary technique.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Stamp It! Cards Love Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EDT on Monday, July 23.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, July 25 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a copy of Stamp It! Cards, Volume 9.
PS Be sure and pop by Paper Crafts Connection as Stamp It! Cards Week continues!