Who's having fun in Stamp It! Cards Week? I know I am, and I can't wait to introduce you to today's challenge, the Hello Card Challenge. Check out these yummies from the issue itself:
Modern Hello Card by Mary Dawn Quirindongo, p. 97
Moxie Fab Alert: Simple and fun, trendy and awesome, this mod-tastic card makes me smile.
Hello Typewriter Card By Kalyn Kepner, p. 96
Moxie Fab Alert: Say no more. This card is a vintage classic.
Mod Hi Card by Karolyn Loncon, p. 95
Moxie Fab Alert: I love the mod apartment scene Karolyn has created in this hip card. And is it just me, or is Megan Draper about to greet me at the door with a high ball G&T?
I know you're just dying to play. Here's the 411 on how:
- Create a hello card in which stamping is the primary technique.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Stamp It! Cards Thank You Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EDT on Monday, July 23.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, July 25 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a copy of Stamp It! Cards, Volume 9.
PS Be sure and stop by Paper Crafts Connection today for even more fun as we continue to promote Stamp It! Cards!