It's true. This is one moxie-tacular stamping issue. I know I say this all the time, but it just doesn't get any better than this, friends.
Yesterday I showed you some amazing thank you cards from the issue, and today I'm sharing some of my favorite congratulations cards in our second day of our week-long celebration here in the Moxie Fab World. Check it:
Retro Great Job Card by Teri Anderson, p. 56
Moxie Fab Alert: Simple and fun, I adore the color scheme, the movement, and the sparkle this card gets with a few well-placed gems. "Great job," Teri!
This is BIG Card by Cheiron Brandon, p. 58
Moxie Fab Alert: Moxie fab colors, moxie perfect font choice, and a moxie play on size makes this one moxie inspirational card!
Rooster Congrats Card by Linda Beeson, p. 58
Moxie Fab Alert: How perfect is this design for a congratulations card, friends? I just love the trendy award medallion on that weathered wood patterned paper, and if you've ever taken a gander at my I'm Stricken with Chickens Pinterest board, you know I adore that rooster stamp focal point!
Who's ready to play? If your hand is in the air, then read on to join in on all the fun!
- Create a congratulations card in which stamping is the primary technique.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Stamp It! Cards Congratulations Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EDT on Monday, July 23.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, July 25 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a copy of Stamp It! Cards, Volume 9.
PS Don't forget that our Card Creations Week challenges close on next Monday, July 2!
PPS Stamp It! Cards Week continues over on Paper Crafts Connection! Be sure and stop by to see what Holly has up her sleeves for you today!