By the same survey, I also know that stamping is our favorite technique. That's why I've saved the best challenge for last in our week-long celebration of the release of Stamp It! Cards, the Birthday Card Challenge.
Check out these moxie-tacular birthday cards from the issue itself:
Every Single Day Card by Betsy Veldman, p. 46
Moxie Fab Alert: The trend factor in this colorful birthday card is high--from the subway tile background to the hand-lettered-looking chalkboard foreground, it's a stamper's dream!
Birthday Bubbles Card By Laura Bassen, p. 41
Moxie Fab Alert: Can you stand these fun circles, reminiscent of bubbles blown on a hot summer day? I moxie love!
Cuckoo Clock Card by Clare Pressia, p. 39
Moxie Fab Alert: If I didn't know any better, I might think this cuckoo clock was hanging on my grandmother's kitchen wall. Trendy-cute and whimsy-wonderful!
Just think of all the stampy birthday cards you could put in your stash by entering this contest, friends! Here's how to join in on all the fun:
- Create a birthday card in which stamping is the primary technique.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Stamp It! Cards Birthday Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EDT on Monday, July 23.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, July 25 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a copy of Stamp It! Cards, Volume 9.
PS This is your last (of many!) weekend to work on our Card Creations Week challenges. I hope to see you there, that is, if you aren't there already!
PPS Who is the 2012 Gallery Idol? Click HERE for the big reveal!