Chock full of moxie fab cards for all card-making holidays and occasions, this issue is 164 pages of pure, unbridled inspiration!
To celebrate here in the Moxie Fab World, I've identified 5 stand-out trends from the issue that grabbed my attention and we'll turn them into 5 supah fun challenges.
Gingham. Thumb through the pages of this issue and gingham seems to greet you at every pass. The print that represents all things "country," gingham resides in that heartfelt place where soft and sweet make friends. Check it:
Born of the Heart Card by Julie Campbell, p. 30
Moxie Fab Alert: In this cheerful baby card, gingham sets the table for sweetness!
Get Well Bird Card by Vanessa Menhorn, p. 81
Moxie Fab Alert: While the gingham in this beautiful card is not the focal point, it provides a soft and sweet backdrop for this bird who brings kind wishes.
Balloon Anniversary Card by Beth Matson, p. 23
Moxie Fab Alert: Talk about a fun use of gingham! I love the way Beth has incorporated shapes made from gingham to create this moxie fab landscape!
Whaddayasay? Are you ready to create a card that incorporates gingham in a creative way? If so, here's what you'll need to know to get started:
- Create a paper crafted project (card, gift bag, tag, layout, home decor item, mini-book cover, etc.) that incorporates gingham in an innovative way.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Gingham Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EDT on Monday, June 4.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, June 6 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a copy of Card Creations, Volume 10.
PS The celebration continues over on Paper Crafts Connection! Be sure and stop by get an up-close-and-personal view of our 3 cover girls as well as a chance to win a copy of this issue AND a stamp set from Verve!