Let's take a look at some spectacular spectacle icons incorporated into products from the wide, wide world. Check it:
Hip and fun, these trendy icons are clearly filled to the rim with punny sentiment possibilities, especially at this time of year when Mother's Day, Father's Day, and graduation projects are on our minds. And from stamps to die cuts to patterned paper to chipboard elements, there are plenty o' paper crafting products available for you to create something retro, clean and graphic, vintage, or anything else you might have your eyes on.
See what I mean by looking at these moxie fab projects from the column itself:
Out of Sight Card by Julie Campbell, p. 32
Moxie Fab Alert: That's a triple! The eye chart, the glasses, and the sentiment make a fantastic play on the moxie fab!
Near or Far Card by Betsy Veldman, p. 31
Moxie Fab Alert: Not only has Betsy paired a great sentiment with the spectacles on this card, but the rhinestones on the frames add an extra trendy-retro zing!
Here's Lookin' Card by Julia Stainton, p. 32
Moxie Fab Alert: I moxie love the way Julie has mixed up her trends on this card perfect for a graduate but as easily adaptable to a Father's Day card. With the addition of a mustache and a speech bubble, Julia's card soars into the trendy stratosphere!
Whaddayatink? Do you have an idea for a fun card that incorporates spectacles in some creative way? If so, here are the deets you'll need to create something that's outta sight!
- Create a paper crafted project (card, gift bag, tag, layout, home decor item, mini-book cover, etc.) that incorporates spectacles (or eyeglasses) in an innovative way.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Spectacular Spectacles Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EDT on Monday, May 14.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, May 16 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a truly moxie fab prize from my moxie magical prize drawer.