While all the special interest publications from Paper Crafts magazine are chock full of inspiration, I gotta say that this issue goes above and beyond anything you've ever seen before. Every project on every page has an innovative approach to how to paper craft on a budget, and if you're like me, you will find yourself dog-earring every single page, which is tough, because how do you dog-ear back-to-back pages? I know, right?
Today I am super excited to move through the sections of this oh-so-inspiring issue to bring you our next, supah fun challenge, the Paper Scraps Challenge. For this challenge, no paper scrap is too small when you're thinking about how to approach this. To give you some ideas, check out these funs from the issue itself:
Smile Butterfly Card by Alicia Thelin, p. 67
Moxie Fab Alert: Holy genius approach, Batman! I about fell off my chair when I saw this amazingly simple and incredibly striking card, all from such tiny morsels of paper. Now this, my friends, is what I call moxie to the fab!
Heartfelt Wishes Card by Lucy Abrams, p. 65
Moxie Fab Alert: Got paper scraps? How 'bout making some order out of them by punching them and arranging them in a beautiful array? A little stitching holds them in place and a clever sentiment pulls it all together!
Yay! Card by Teri Anderson, p. 64
Moxie Fab Alert: It's almost as if Teri gathered the scraps from a coordinating project that she was making before this one and put them in a fun arrangement to create this happy, happy card. Easy peasy, and super budget friendly!
For more inspiration on how to go the distance with your paper scraps, see pages 60-82.
OK, friends! Now it's your turn. Focus those moxie fab noggins of yours to thoughts of how to get creative with your paper scraps! Once you've got your strategy, here's how to enter the challenge:
- Create a paper crafted project (card, gift bag, tag, layout, home decor item, mini-book cover, etc.) that incorporates paper scraps in an innovative way.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Paper Scraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EDT on Monday, April 9.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, April 11 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a copy of Practical Solutions for Paper Crafters.
PS The party continues over on Paper Crafts Connection. Be sure and tune in for some more practical inspiration and another chance to win a copy of this ah-maz-ing issue!