Paper crafting trend-watchers from far and wide touted the predominance of this stately color in CHA reports all over the blogosphere, including our own editor-in-chief Jennifer Schaerer, creative editor Susan R. Opel, and Go-to Gal Windy Robinson. And me? Well I've been chomping at the bit waiting to bring you this challenge, because I know how much you will rock it!
Here's some inspiration to help you start finding a cure for the winter blues. Check it:
And if that isn't enough inspiration for you, take a looksee at these delights from the issue itself:
True Blue Card by Betsy Veldman, p. 34
Love You More Card by Windy Robinson, p. 40
Medallion Congrats Card by Maile Belles, p. 41
Patchwork Card by Emily Branch, p. 39
Frosty Blue Wedding Card by Ulina C. Tauer, p. 40
Can you believe how gorgeous these cards are, friends? Are you ready to start paper crafting your winter blues away? If so, here's all the information you'll need to fill your prescription:
- Create a paper crafted project (card, gift bag, tag, layout, home decor item, mini-book cover, etc.) that incorporates navy blue in an innovative way. (In other words, design your cards so that navy blue is the star of the show!)
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Cure for the Winter Blues Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EDT on Sunday, March 11.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, March 14 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a truly moxie fab prize.