I mean, so far we've got two moxie fab challenges in the works--Celebrating Relationships and Celebrating Hobbies--and I can't WAIT to introduce you to today's challenge: the Pay It Forward Challenge.
It's a well established fact that paper crafters are very giving souls, so it only makes sense that we would find ways to celebrate some of the lesser known holidays that benefit mankind, because they provide us with opportunities to paper craft some joy. Check it:
World Hello Day is November 21:
Hello, Hello, Hello Card by Linda Beeson, p. 139
Moxie Fab Alert: I just love that there is an official holiday that invites us to say "hello" (as if we ever needed an excuse!) and this card certainly does it with some serious style!
Sweetest Day is the third Saturday in October:
Sweet Day Card by Betsy Veldman, p.126
Moxie Fab Alert: Sweetest Day was conceived as a way to show orphans, the elderly, and the underprivileged that they are not forgotten. Not only that, but I think it's also a moxie fab opportunity to spread "sweetness" to friends and loved ones.
National Day of Encouragement is September 12:
Thick & Thin Card by Beth Opel, p. 110
Moxie Fab Alert: There's nothing better than knowing that you've done something to encourage a friend or family member. And while we paper crafters don't need a holiday to "encourage" us to do so, it is nice to know that if we need an reason to paper craft a lovely that will lift someone's spirits, we can always do so on September 12. I know, right?
Whaddayasay? Are you ready to give this fun--and quite purposeful, I might add--challenge a go? If so, read on:
- Create a paper crafted card that you could give to someone for World Hello Day, Sweetest Day, or National Day of Encouragement.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Pay it Forward Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EST on Monday, December 12.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, December 14 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a copy of 365 Cards.
PS The party continues on Paper Crafts Connection today. Be sure to stop on by!