Yesterday I introduced the Celebrating Relationships Challenge, and today I bring you the Celebrating Hobbies Challenge.
As you may recall, one of the signature features of 365 Cards is the way we call out the wacky, funny, uplifting, supportive, and generally random holidays and occasions that make life interesting and fun. Check it:
September is National Sewing Month
Sew Much Card by Chan Vuong, p. 112
Moxie Fab Alert: One of the most popular hobbies out there, sewing is not only all the rage, but its icons are super fun to paper craft with as well!
Book Lovers Day is August 9:
Good Friends, Good Books Card by Vanessa Menhorn
Moxie Fab Alert: I love that this card looks like a book shelf, don't you? And really, who doesn't love to read? What a fun occasion to paper craft for a dear, bookish friend.
Camera Day is June 29:
You Make Me Smile Card by Emily Branch, p. 79
Moxie Fab Alert: You don't have to be a scrapbooker to love cameras, but many scrapbookers who are also card makers certainly do. And just like the sewing card above, you don't have to be a photographer to love to put cameras on your cards, now do you?
Doesn't this challenge sound like FUN? Here's the 411 on how to get goin' on everything I've got goin' on here today:
- Create a paper crafted card that you could give to someone for National Sewing Month, Book Lovers Day, and/or Camera Day.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Celebrating Hobbies Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EST on Monday, December 12.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, December 14 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a copy of 365 Cards.
PS Be sure and stop by Paper Crafts Connection today to see what Courtney's got up her sleeve for you as 365 Cards Week continues over there!
PPS Be sure and scroll down to this week's Winnerday! post to see if you are a winner in last week's comment-to-wins.
PPSS Because we're having so much fun with 365 Cards Week this week, there will be a new Tuesday Trigger next week. In the meantime, feel free to add your approaches to last week's Tuesday Trigger, Beads & Baubles, until Sunday at midnight EST!