Let's get right to it, shall we?
Our fourth challenge is of the vertical variety. Here's the sketch created by Go-to Gal Julie Campbell, found on page 90:
Oooo--this one has all KINDS of possibilities, dontchathink? And here's a moxie fab take:
Banner Thank You Card by Kimberly Crawford, p. 90
Moxie Fab Alert: Oh my trendy approach to this fun sketch, Kimberly! Love the scrabble letters, the typewriter keys, and the ledger banner, all atop that country floral print! And that polka dot trim with the twine tie? Sets it all off perfectly!
Inspired? I can't wait to see how! Follow these guidelines as you prepare your project, and the next thing you know, you'll be inspiring all of us!
- Create a paper crafted card card that interprets this sketch in an innovative way.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Vertical Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EDT on Monday, September 19.
- Two winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, September 21 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button and a copy of Card Ideas for Paper Crafters.
I've always been vertically challenged,
PS The party continues on Paper Crafts Connection. See what Kelly's got up her sleeve for you today!
PPS For the other three sketch challenges, click HERE, HERE, and HERE--or click HERE and scroll through.