Yesterday, I announced the Shaped Sketch Challenge, and today we'll have fun with this square sketch by Go-to Gal Kim Kesti found on page 37:
Take a look at this moxie fab card by Maile Belles that uses this sketch as its inspiration:
Just for You Card, p. 37
Moxie Fab Alert: Maile has expertly stamped a doily as her focal point, keeping in mind that at Paper Crafts magazine, a flower is just an indicator of a design element, it doesn't have to be a an actual flower. She's followed the sketch to a "T," but the color palette she's chosen to create the doily, especially with that yellow center, is absolutely divine.
Whaddayasay? Are you ready to get squared away with this sketch? If so, here are the details you'll need to join in on all the fun:
- Create a paper crafted card card that interprets this sketch in an innovative way.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Square Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EDT on Monday, September 19.
- Two winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, September 21 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button and a copy of Card Ideas for Paper Crafters.
As they say, be there or be square,
PS The party continues on Paper Crafts Connection. See what Kelly's got up her sleeve for you today!
PPS Did you see our weekly Winnerday! post earlier today? Check to see if you are a winner in last week's comment-to-wins by clicking HERE.
PPSS Don't forget! This week's Tuesday Trigger--Girly & Gutsy--continues through next week! Load up your approaches by midnight EDT on Sunday, August 28 to be considered as a Target!