Formerly known as our Go-to Sketches special interest publication, Card Ideas for Paper Crafters is chock full of inspiring cards created from sketches--83 to be exact!
And whether you love to create with a sketch--or notsamuch--there are 288 amazingly inspiring cards for you to drool over, one by one!
So let's get this party started, shall we? We begin with our first of four sketch challenges that will be taking place all this week, the Shaped Sketch Challenge. Check it:
Sketch #66 by Nina Bracket, p. 18
Here is a moxie fab example of how it was interpreted in the magazine:
To My Core Card by Kalyn Kepner, p. 18
Moxie Fab Alert: I love the color scheme and pattern play Kalyn has put to use in this card, and you know I love the heartfelt yet punny sentiment!
Your job? Simple! Create a card from this sketch following these guidelines:
- Create a paper crafted card card that interprets this sketch in an innovative way.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Shaped Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EDT on Monday, September 19.
- Two winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, September 21 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button and a copy of Card Ideas for Paper Crafters.
Let's get sketchy,
PS The party continues on Paper Crafts Connection. See what Kelly's got up her sleeve for you today!