So much so, that I simply can't wait to inspire you with our third of four challenges today. Check out this fun sketch designed by Go-to Gal Kim Hughes on page 76:
Now check out this beautiful card by Christina MacLaren that uses this sketch as its inspiration:
Always on My Mind Card, p. 76
Moxie Fab Alert: Just like the card I showed you in yesterday's sketch challenge, this one also follows the sketch perfectly. It just goes to show you, that sometimes all we need is a little kick-start inspiration that we get from a sketch in order to create something moxie loveliful.
Is this right up your alley? If so, here are the details you'll need to get started:
- Create a paper crafted card card that interprets this sketch in an innovative way.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Horizontal Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EDT on Monday, September 19.
- Two winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, September 21 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button and a copy of Card Ideas for Paper Crafters.
I love a good
PS The party continues on Paper Crafts Connection. See what Kelly's got up her sleeve for you today!
PPS For the other two sketch challenges, click HERE and HERE.