You know what they say, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
And I say, the way to anyone's heart is through a homemade treat wrapped in something deliciously paper crafty. Like these trendy and fun food wraps from our inspiring special interest publication, 350 Cards & Gifts. Check it:
Welcome Tag by Valerie Mangan, p. 99
Moxie Fab Alert: What a fun way to meet your new neighbors. Bake something yummy for their tummies and add this cutie house tag to your wares to make your welcome even warmer.
Homemade Bread Wrap by Kristen K. Tierney, p. 101
Moxie Fab Alert: This bread wrap is not only trendy (doilies, twine, button, and a neutral color palette on kraft), but it's also gorgeous--and adaptable! Swap out the color scheme for different occasions and/or seasons, and you've got yourself one versatile little design that's sure to impress!
Moxie Fab Alert: For a festive occasion, why not wrap a special bottle of wine or champagne with something unique from your heart? Just THINK of the possibilities--and fun--you could have with wraps such as these!
Whether you're "wrapping" treats for a child's birthday party; baking some goodies for a hostess, neighbor, or holiday gift; or dressing up some yummies for a favorite teacher, friend, or co-worker--this is one moxie fab way to go straight to their hungry little hearts!
Whaddayasay? Would you like to create a festive food wrap to give to someone dear? If so, why not create it and link it up here for a random chance to win a copy of this inspiring issue? Here are the details you'll need to give it a go:
- Create a paper crafted food wrap to give to someone dear.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Food Wrap Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EST on Thursday, April 21.
- Two random winning projects will be linked on this blog on Wednesday, April 27 and will receive a copy of 350 Cards & Gifts.
PS We're celebrating 350 Cards & Gifts Week on Paper Crafts Connection as well, friends. Click on over for the rest of the party!