Happy 350 Cards & Gifts Week, friends! I'm super excited to show you some moxie fab projects from the issue to inspire you! Today we're talking card sets. Check out these yummies:
Birds for You Card Set by Cristina Kowalczyk, p. 13
Moxie Fab Alert: I don't know about you, but one of my favorite things in the world is to create multiples of a card design I'm in love with and give them away to my friends and family in a coordinating container as a gift for a certain occasion. Whether it be for a birthday, Mother's Day, a thank you gift, or a even a Christmas gift, there's nothing quite so satisfying as sharing a beloved design with someone dear. This one is sweet, simple, and oh-so-easy to make in batches.I know, right?
With Appreciation Card Set by Windy Robinson, p. 15
Moxie Fab Alert: Who wouldn't want to receive this g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s card set from little old you?
Peace & Love Card Set by Kim Hughes, p. 33
Moxie Fab Alert: Trendy, bright, and cheerful, this would appeal to youngsters and hipsters alike!
What about you? Are you "into" creating multiples and housing them in a unique container? What if we had a challenge in which you were asked to do just that?
And what if, instead of selecting the best of the best, I were to select winners randomly this time?
And what if two random winners were rewarded for entering our challenge by receiving a copy of this moxie fab special issue?
And what if I linked to their projects when I announce the winners on Wednesday, April 27?
And what if, at the end of it all, you gave away your beautiful creations, no matter how many you enter, because that's what paper crafting is all about--giving of ourselves through our craft?
If you are game, here are the details you'll need to have a random chance at winning this moxie fab issue!
- Create a paper crafted card set and container to give to someone dear.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Card Sets Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EST on Thursday, April 21.
- Two random winning projects will be linked on this blog on Wednesday, April 27 and will receive a copy of 350 Cards & Gifts.
Ready? Set! Let the linky fun begin!
PS Don't forget to stop by Paper Crafts Connection today where the 350 Cards & Gifts Week fun continues!