Here are a few of my moxie fab favies from the issue:
Enjoy the Journey Card by Courtney Kelley, p. 70
Sending You Sunshine Card by Michele Boyer, p. 68
Big Birthday Wishes by Julie Campbell, p. 71
Vintage Birthday Balloon Card by Vanessa Menhorn, p. 69
Quilted Balloon Card by Kalyn Kepner, p. 72
Aren't those fun, friends? And to inspire you even further, here are some moxie fab hot air balloon yummies from the big, wide world:
Image from Mint
Whaddayatink? Can you come up with a moxie fab approach to hot air balloons for this challenge? Whether your style is fun and cute, classy and elegant, clean and graphic, shabby chic, or vintage there's a balloon out there for everyone! And don't forget--it's fairly simple to create your own pattern for a shape such as this, so if you don't have any hot air balloon product lying around, don't hesitate to be inventive!
Here's all the information you'll need to fly as high as the sky:
- Create a paper crafted project (card, gift bag, tag, layout, home decor item, mini-book cover, etc.) that incorporates a hot air balloon(s) in an innovative way.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the In My Beautiful Balloon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EST on Monday, April 18.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, April 20 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a moxie fab prize.
Up, up, and away!