Who's ready for another fun color challenge in celebration of our moxie fab special issue, Color Inspiration for Card Makers? I thought so! This is the second of six challenges being introduced this week, friends. What a great opportunity to s-t-r-e-t-c-h your skills to see if you can try each and every one!
Today we tackle the Pretty Pastels section of the magazine with this gorgeous combo:
Your Bazzill Basics Paper equivalents are Blossom, Lupine, Baby Pink Light, and Intense Pink. Try putting just these colors together to achieve moxie fab results such as these fine examples from the issue itself:
So Glad Card by Erin Lincoln, p. 67
Heartfelt Baby Card by Kim Hughes, p. 67
I am loving this sweet combo, aren't you? If so, here's the 411 on how to enter our challenge:
- Create a paper crafted card that utilizes this exact color combination in an innovative way. You can use cardstock, ink, patterned paper, accents, embellishments, trims, etc.--just be sure that they match JUST these colors exactly (adding touches of one neutral such as white is OK.)
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Pretty Pastels Color Challenge for Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EST on Monday, January 31.
- Two winning entries will be shown on this blog on Friday, February 4 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a copy of this moxie fab issue.
- In addition, not only will I be selecting a total of twelve winners for these challenges, but the editors at Paper Crafts magazine will be using their discriminating eye to select one overall winner to receive...drum roll please...A Cricut, a Gyspy, and 7 cartridges. The winning card will also be published in the July/August 2011 issue of Paper Crafts magazine.
Be sure and stop by Paper Crafts Connection today as well, friends, for more Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week fun. Managing editor Kerri Miller has some insider info about the issue that you won't want to miss!
Perfect in pastel,
PS Find out if you are a winner in last week's comment-to-wins in our weekly Winnerday post and check out last week's Trigger Targets as well as see the new Tuesday Trigger--all later today!