Who's having fun in Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week? I just love these week-long celebrations that we have here in the Moxie Fab World and on Paper Crafts Connection each time one of our moxie fab special issues goes on sale, don't you? It's such a fun way to get to know the issue and its purpose, the way it will inspire you, and to win some prizes along the way as well!
In our second of five challenges celebrating this gorgeous issue that highlights YOUR favorite occasions, today is all about the number one occasion for which you paper craft--birthday.
We all have one--whether we like it or not--each and every year. And as you know, handmade cards help to make each birthday special. Whether for a youngster, a midster, or an oldster; whether for a girl or a boy, a man or a woman, a grandma or a grandpa, birthdays are always cause for celebration.
Here's a cutie card from the issue that I moxie love, mostly for its simplicity. Since there are so many birthdays to celebrate, why not keep it simple? And you know me, I also love its moxie punniness. :)
Birthday Sweets Card by Kim Kesti, p. 44
Are you ready for the challenge? Do you think you can come up with a moxie fab birthday card (or two!) to share with us all? If so, simply follow these easy peasy instructions:
- Create a paper crafted birthday card.
- Upload it to your blog, click on your blog's title, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Birthday Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight MST on Monday, December 13.
- Two winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, December 15 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a copy of Card Creations: Favorite Occasions.
Hip hip hooray for birthday cards!
PS To make room for Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week in our schedule, the Tuesday Trigger from last week continues until next week, friends. Click here to see how beautiful the world can be when it's snowing gingerbread!
PPS There's all kinds of fun going on on Paper Crafts Connection as CCFO Week continues! Click to see what inspiration Kelly has for you today!