Here are nine, count 'em, nine moxie innovative ways to incorporate glitter into your projects. Check it:
Make a shaker card by placing chunky glitter inside a transparent pocket.
Create glitter borders by adhering glitter to double-sided adhesive strips.
Create faux mats by tracing borders with a glue pen and applying glitter.
Add eye-catching detail by applying glitter glue to motifs on patterned paper.
Make your own custom accents by covering chipboard with adhesive and glitter.
Create dimension by adhering coarse glitter to cardstock edges.
Customize buttons by adhereing glitter to the backs of clear buttons.
Enhance stamped images by stamping an image with a glue pad and adhering glitter.
Create your own patterned paper by exposing double-sided adhesive one square at a time and apply glitter. (See page 88 in the magazine for the how-to.)
In these fun projects, Jessica has incorporated a variety of the above techniques in each:
Happy Hello Card, p. 31
Snowy Holiday Wishes Card, p. 31
I can't WAIT to see what you do with this challenge! Here is all the information you'll need to get 'er done:
- Create a paper crafted project (card, gift bag, tag, layout, home decor item, mini-book cover, etc.) that incorporates glitter in an innovative way.
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Glitter is Glam Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight MDT on Monday, January 3.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, January 5 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a moxie fab prize.