It doesn't have to be Valentine's Day for love to be in the air. There are weddings to be acknowledged, anniversaries to be commemorated, and "I love you's" to be said througout the year. In yet another one of your top 5 favorite occasions, love is an emotion that we just love to express in the form of a handmade card.
In our latest special issue, Card Creations: Favorite Occasions, there are 24 delicious cards for the bride and groom, the man in your life, and for the "smoochee" that makes your life complete. There aren't any Valentine's Day cards because Valentine's Day is a holiday not an occasion. I mention this because that will be an important detail once we get to the challenge.
To get your wheels a-turning, look at this moxie lovely love card by Ashley Harris:
True Love Card, p. 61
I love the elegant simplicity of this gorgeous design, and the fact that it could be used for a wedding card, anniversary card, or just plain old love card makes it an easy design to replicate and keep on hand for whenever you need a card of its delightful ilk.
Are you in? Are you ready to create a moxie fab love card (or two!) for our challenge? If so, then follow these guidelines so we can all see your lovey dovey creation(s):
- Create a paper crafted love card. Do not submit a Valentine's Day card, as that does not fall into this particular category.
- Upload it to your blog, click on your blog's title, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Love Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight MST on Monday, December 13.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, December 15 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a copy of Card Creations: Favorite Occasions.
PS The CCFO Week party is still going strong over on Paper Crafts Connection, friends! Click on over to see what kinds of moxie fab fun they're having today! :)