Beautiful and stately, elegant and divine, classic and opulent, damask is a timeless pattern that can be incorporated into any style. Whether you prefer classy and elegant, shabby chic, vintage, clean and graphic, or even fun and cute--your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to incorporate damask into a paper crafted project in an innovative way. Here's some inspiration to get your creative juices flowing. Check it:
Damask Circles Wall Vinyl from byrdiegraphics
The Olive Half Apron in Creamy Green Damask by mllevaleur
White and Yellow Damask Knobs from nikkimyers1127
Birds of Paradise Damask Wall Stencil from CuttingEdgeStencils
Classic Canvas Tote Bag in Pink and Brown Damask from MondayMorningStudios
Damask Personalized Stationery Set from SilhouetteBlue
Damask Shower Invitation by simplicitypapers
Fabric Storage Basket/Organizer Bin from rellaroo
Floral Damask Eiffel Tower from ialbert
Golden Damask Outlet Cover from loxlee
Grand Blue and Brown Damask Note Cards from ebeepaperie
Handmade Leather iPhone Case from TinderBloom
Old World Damask Note Card Set from InkspotWorkshop
Pink and White Damask Quilted Diaper Bag by DeerpathDesigns
Retro Damask Owl by LuckyBluebirdArt
Whaddayatink? Does this sound like fun or what? I can't WAIT to see the pretties you have up your sleeves for all of us here in the Moxie Fab World to enjoy! Here are the deets you'll need to give it a go:
- Create a paper crafted project (card, gift bag, tag, layout, home decor item, mini-book cover, etc.) that incorporates damask in an innovative way.
- Upload it to your blog, click on your blog's title, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Diggin' on Damask challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight on Monday, November 8.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, November 10 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a moxie fab prize.