Image from hostessblog.com
Latisha says: The table setting is so perfect for an outdoor summer wedding. I love how bright the colors seem on the white table cloth, not to mention it is a beautiful color combination. It seems like everyone I know has a wedding anniversary in the warmer months (May & June especially.) I can see this color combination used for almost any occasion, it is so fresh and clean.
Here's Latisha's card inspired by the photo:
I love the way Latisha has translated the image's color scheme, the occasion, as well as the white space of the table cloth, don't you? The thing about this Trigger is that it can go in a million different directions, so I can't WAIT to see where all y'all take it.
Ready? Set! Load 'em up, you trigger happy Moxie Fabbers!
If you're new to the Tuesday Trigger, let me 'splain:
- Create a paper crafted project that is inspired by the Trigger that Latisha has provided and post it to your blog.
- Then, click on the title of your blog post, copy the URL at the top, and link it using Mr. Linky below.
- Please show the Trigger on your blog and link back to the Tuesday Trigger to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- Please include a statement as to how and why you were inspired as sometimes it isn't easy to tell. :)
- If you don't have a blog, post your project to this flickr group and link it to Mr. Linky as soon as you've grabbed the URL.
Now friends, there are some fun changes on the Trigger horizon. I'll explain it all next week--so be sure and stay tuned!
A hearty congratulations to these Trigger Targets for rocking last week's Trigger provided by Betsy Veldman: Stephanie J, Be(e), ~amy~, Amy C, and Ryann! You GO girlfriends!
What's a Tuesday without a Trigger?