Quilter's Bike Art Print from syko
Vintage Bicycle Laptop Bag from TrackandFieldDesigns
Tandem Bicycle Bowls from AceroStudio
Stingray Bike Art Print from cricketpress
Red French Bicycle Lamp from czechpub
Red Bike Card Set from everythinglittlemiss
Muslin Drawstring Favor Bag with Bike from flirtdeux
Messenger Boy and Bike Ring from donmoti
Jeanine's bike Handprinted Greeting Card from bicyclepaintings
Father's Day Bike Greeting from pinkycreations
Blue Bike - NYC Street Series Photo Print from poofny
Bike Stack Mini Print from bicyclepaintings
Bike Moving announcement from westwillow
Bicycle Personalized Stationery Set from SilhouetteBlue
Alice in Wonderland's White Rabbit on a Bike T-Shirt from darkcycleclothing
Have I gotcher wheels a-spinnin'? If so, here's the drill:
- Create a project (card, gift bag, tag, layout, home decor item, mini-book cover, etc.) that incorporates a bicycle in an innovative way.
- Upload it to your blog, click on your blog's title, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the I Want to Ride My Bicycle Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below. Make sure you set the security on your photo so that I can copy it. If I can't copy the image, I won't be able to offer it as a winning entry.
- Upload your projects by midnight MDT on Monday, June 28.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, June 30 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a moxie fab prize.