Veronica says: Hello, Cath! I thought I would enter your Tuesday Trigger with this email that I got from West Elm. This ad just spoke to me because it reminded me of spring and summer rolled into one! I tried to get their pillows in my stamped image (Stampin' Up! stamp and Papertrey Ink sentiment) with a little of the rattan in my caramel strip.
Cath says: I just love the way Veronica has incorporated both the colors and the textures found in the Trigger in her project! Moxie fab!
Ooooo the possibilities! If you're interested in playing along, here's the drill:
- Create a paper crafted project that is inspired by the Trigger that Veronica has provided and post it to your blog.
- Then, click on the title of your blog post, copy the URL at the top, and link it using Mr. Linky below.
- Please show the Trigger on your blog and link back to the Tuesday Trigger to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- Please include a statement as to how and why you were inspired as sometimes it isn't easy to tell. :)
- If you don't have a blog, post your project to this flickr group and link it to Mr. Linky as soon as you've grabbed the URL.
Here are last week's Trigger Targets: Dani, Be(e), kasia c., Shauna, and Jinny Newlin. Congrats to these ladies who rocked the Trigger provided by Marley--and thanks to everyone who gave it a go!
Are you interested in providing next week's Tuesday Trigger? If so, please send me your trigger image, the project you created based on that image, and a blurb about how and why you were inspired. Please include your full name, your blog URL, and be sure that it hasn't appeared on your blog prior to your submission. Some tips for getting selected? Make sure your trigger image is seasonal, photographed beautifully, and different from anything else we've done. Your project should be well-executed and include no more than two photos. Send this to me at email@example.com. If you have questions, feel free to contact me there with those as well!
Ready? Set! Trigger!