What's on tap for the weekend?
For me, it's dinner tonight with a good friend. The rest of the weekend involves going through my closet and making a few things to submit to the Holiday Cards & More Vol. 9 call from Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine. (Hint, hint: The deadline is Monday, the 10th.)
I spent a little time out and about in the Moxie Fab World this week, randomly checking out some of the blogs linked up to the Moxie Fab World Blog Roll. Color me inspired:
* And hooray for cute robots like the one on this card.
* Anyone struggle with making sympathy cards? This Moxie Fabber put together seven (!!!) beautiful sympathy cards. Go see.
* Caught the embossing paste bug? Here's a cool technique that uses embossing paste and embossing folders in a totally creative way. I must admit that my crafty fingers are itching to try this technique!
* I just might be crushing over this clean and graphic card. So beautiful. So perfectly done.
* Here's a fun and pretty way to ask someone to be part of a wedding! So, so fun!
* This card in a few words: happy and fun! I think I'd like to visit that neighborhood.
* Flowers have a way of making everything happier, and these two bold and beautiful flower cards could make anyone smile! Nice work, mystery Moxie Fabber!
* Flowers + stripes + glitter = one lovely card that just plain makes me swoon. Well done!
* I must admit that I quite like this card. Be sure to read how she created the look! It's quite clever.
Did you know more than 1,500 fantastic folks have linked up their blog the Moxie Fab World Blog Roll. If you haven't linked up your blog yet, please do so! It's a great way to connect with other Moxie Fabbers!
And it is Friday so how about one more fun thing?
OK. Deal. You got it. Want to win these stencils from The Crafter's Workshop?
Just leave a comment on this post by midnight EST on Monday, March 10th. I'll pick one of you to win them.
Here's to Fridays and Friday fun,
PS... Today is the very last day to link up to the Happy for Hexagons challenge. Hope you will join the fun!